Documents to be submitted
- Four recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and one each of the parents and the guardian.
- Photo copy of the date of birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Photo copy of the Aadhaar card of the Student.
- Photo copy of the passport of the child and the parents in case of NRI.
- Photo copy of Caste certificate if applicable (issued by competent authority); original needs to be shown for verification.
- Photo copy of the report card of the last assessment of the current year.
- Bonafide Certificate (In Case of Pre-Primary Admission).
- Transfer Certificate (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority) to be submitted after the completion of the current academic year in the existing school. Date of submission would be specified by the school.
- Health Card (if any)
* It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc… at the time of Registration.
On grant of admission, complete the admission formalities by submitting prescribed documents and payment of the Term fee.The student is required to fulfil the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason.