Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe, secure and conductive environment in which each child enjoys learning.
- To foster a judicious blend of traditional, universal and human values using modern technology, and human values using modern technology and conceptual learning, supported by digital classrooms and multi-media aids, thus creating scope for experimentation and innovation.
- To inspire students to dare to dream, achieve excellence and become lifelong learners.
- To inculcate in children values of empathy, compassion and respect towards other and the environment.
- To provide a local and global dimension in curriculum and pedagogy.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligence.
- To encourage students develop qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- 01 Knowledgeable
- We learn through challenging, relevant, significant and engaging curricula.
- We create inspiring, innovative, differentiated learning experiences.
- We share our understandings and apply knowledge to real-life situations.
- We maximize our academic potential.
- We understand that balance is essential for a healthy, fulfilling life.
- We provide an inclusive, compassionate and caring learning environment.
- We nurture the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of our students.
- We encourage students to reflect and take risks in their learning.
- We create an environment where learners are happy, safe and valued.
- We build relationships founded on trust, empathy and respect.
- We are effective communicators who engage in collaborative and innovative learning.
- We are lifelong learners equipped with the skills to adapt and interact within a constantly changing world.
- We enable students to be resilient, happy and independent.
- We are critical, creative thinkers, confident in the application of a variety of approaches to learning.
- We nurture curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research.
- We are principled, respectful global citizens.
- We effect positive change in our relationships, our community, and the environment.
- We are open-minded to the views, cultures, values and traditions of others.
- We seek opportunities to grow and challenge ourselves.
- We are active participants in the learning process.
- We are active participants in the learning pro Delhi International School at Kompally, Hyderabad is established on the firm belief that "every student matters and every moment counts".
What we instil in our children will be the foundation upon which they build their future.
Sri. P. Madhusudhan Rao
Founder - DIS
An eminent educationist, Sri. P. Madhusudhan Rao has rich experience of more than three decades in the field of Education. His passion for the cause of Education drove him into...Read More