Registration for Admission for the academic year 2019 -20 will commence from November 2018
Applications can also be collected from the School office in person on all working days from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Admission is open to students of all communities, irrespective of caste & creed. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
Applying for admission does not imply admission. Admission is subject to eligibility of student and availability of seats.
Appear as required for your ward for the admission test or personal interview
Submit the duly filled in Registration form along with the necessary documents.
Documents for submission at the time of admission
- Four recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and one each of the parents and the guardian.
- Photo copy of the date of birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Photo copy of the Aadhaar card of the Student.
- Photo copy of the passport of the child and the parents in case of NRI.
- Photo copy of Caste certificate if applicable (issued by competent authority); original needs to be shown for verification.
- Photo copy of the report card of the last assessment of the current year.
- Bonafide Certificate (In Case of Pre-Primary Admission).
- Transfer Certificate (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority) to be submitted after the completion of the current academic year in the existing school. Date of submission would be specified by the school.
- Health Card (if any)
* It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc… at the time of Registration.
On grant of admission, complete the admission formalities by submitting prescribed documents and payment of the Term fee.
The student is required to fulfil the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason.
|Nursery||Child must complete 2 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|PP I||Child must complete 3 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|PP II||Child must complete 4 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade I||Child must complete 5 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade II||Child must complete 6 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade III||Child must complete 7 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade IV||Child must complete 8 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade V||Child must complete 9 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade VI||Child must complete 10 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade VII||Child must complete 11 1/2+ years by 31st August.|
|Grade VIII||Child must complete 12 1/2+ years by 31st August.|